Tuesday 26 August 2008

Back-Up

Still hoping to have Beast's article finished today, but in case I don't I figured I'd introduce you to the world's most morose sea anemone.

I only just discovered Whispered Apologies, and it's great. The basic idea: one person draws the strip, then someone else writes the script. It's frequently pretty funny (especially when Ryan North from Dinosaur Comics is on dialogue duty), but occasionally reaches a whole new plane whenever the writer just decides to use the relevant speech-bubbles to insult the shoddy work or insufferable personality of the artist whose work he is defacing.

3 comments:

Dan Edmunds said...

I'm tempted to send in my Kimmying comic... What do you think?

Anonymous said...

You could try, but given there hasn't been an update in over two years I'm not sure it'd do any good.

Also, that was great, even if it did cost me over an hour's work yesterday; thanks for bringing it to our attention. Bonus points to any webcomic that uses the alt-text xkcd-style.

WHAT TIME IS IT??? HORSE PARTY TIME

SpaceSquid said...

But it's always horse party time...