Friday 26 September 2008

Closedown

I had wanted to put up a hilariously ironic "Radio Stansted" post written during the seven agonising hours I was trapped inside its hellish glass corridors, but since the feeble coin-op computers they have scattered around are insufficiently advanced to allow either right-clicking or CTRL+C, I ended up a bit stuck. And bored. So, so bored.

Here, then, is Radio Back At Home. Ibb and I found this guy thanks to a fairly obnoxious barman in a dank pub in deepest Prague. She plays this song a lot when I go over, which is fairly amusing when set against the endless backdrop of "So, then I like..." and "Oh my God, right..."



It also reminds me a great deal of Dr P, which is ironic given how much she would have hated it.

Right, I'm turning off the lights. I will see you a week from now. Try not to wreck the intertubes whilst I'm gone.

2 comments:

Dan Edmunds said...

It's been a week so it's time to start the chant...

"Bring back the squid! Bring back the squid!"

SpaceSquid said...

I am, in fact, back.

Also, despite my explicit instructions, someone has indeed ruined my intertubes. Could be a few days before I can receive email again.