Friday 9 January 2009

Friday 40K Blogging

So, since I don't have any kind of pet (beyond visits to see Storm and Josh), I can't join in with the cat/dog/turtle/llama-blogging that so many other people use to fill up space on a Friday.
.
But I'm as lazy as the next man, and as desperate to spend as much as possible of the first evening of the weekend drunk off my ass, so I figured I'd take advantage of the Olympus digital camera I received at Christmas to update people on what I'm painting these days.
.
Hopefully the quality of these snaps will improve as I begin to learn what the Hell I'm doing. I certainly acknowledge that this first picture is pretty crappy. The lack of natural light may be partially responsible, but since I'm not in charge of January daylight hours this will have to do for now.
.
Anyway, here's the first squad for my Red Corsairs army. I've been painting the marines on and off between other projects for a while now, but I put the Rhino together over Christmas and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
.

No comments: