Sunday 21 March 2010

I Can't Stand It, I Know Six Planned It!

Argh! I can't take the tension! Apparently the HCR House vote is scheduled for 9pm, so it'll be well into the early morning before I get to see the tallies. It really is looking like it's going to work; at present I'm going to guess a final "aye" total of 218, but what do I know?

Anyway, since my head is too full of worries about the most important vote a country I've never been to and know no-one from is about to go through since the last one, I figured I'd take it easy this evening. And by "take it easy", I mean "just stick up something someone else has done." I thus present: Galactica SABoTAGE!!!



h/t to Lawyers, Guns & Money.

Update: the above is almost entirely spoiler free; the only way one could consider it otherwise were if someone were to see the briefest of shots from episodes unwatched and extrapolating from that. I don't really see it being a problem, to be honest.

No comments: