Wednesday 24 November 2010

Ze German Joke

Having spent the vast majority of my week in Munich either working on my X-Men classification tree or lying in bed dosed to the eyeballs with the Bavarian Lemsip equivalent (which is much nicer and more effective, but also twice as expensive), I wasn/t able to make it to the English Gardens this time around.  It was thus left to my boss to wander through them and take this picture.


It's definitely nice of our Teutonic cousins to consider how cold it gets cracking out a George Michael in November, but I can't help feeling those windows are insufficiently frosted.  Of course, one way to frost them more thoroughly would be - no, never mind.  Even I can be only so disgusting...

4 comments:

Tomsk said...

Bavarian Lemsip equivalent = Hefeweizen?

SpaceSquid said...

Nope. It's called "Contac".

Tomsk said...

Active ingredient: hops

SpaceSquid said...

Ah, now I see. That got used a fair amount too, I confess.