Monday 22 November 2010

Talking And Travelling

Hopefully, this will be my last day on the continent.  I may have written enough maths here to qualify as a thesis chapter (how the Hell did it take three and a half years the first time round?), but I long to return home to some proper cider.

Anyway, here's our latest Panel Talk for your consumption, in which we consider the various Batman-related output of Frank "I will now go motherfucking crazy" Miller.  Chris B has wisely pointed out that it doesn't make 100% sense since the first segment is being held over until later in the year, so for the benefit of total clarity; I believe the mildly offensive Scottish reference was "Jings and crivens, ahm addicted tae smack!".  Said in my least convincing Glaswegian accent, obviously.

No comments: