Monday 23 May 2011

Flocks With Glocks

Whilst Steven and I are putting the finishing touches to the fourth part of The Guilds of Goleg (which will be up by tonight, if we can manage it), here's a comic by Jon White. His idea is simplicity itself; take a hilariously pretentious and garbled statement from Newt Gingrich's press secretary and turn it into some kind of baffling fairy tale.

I don't remember if I mentioned it here, but it was my contention that Gingrich would never, ever run for President, right up to the day he announced he announced he was running for President.  Obviously, I got this one wrong, but in my defense, the sum total of my justification for my erroneous thinking was that Gingrich would have to have reached Sarah Palin levels of insanity in order to conclude that it was a good idea, and that he had any hope in Hell.

So, at least I was right about that, then.

No comments: