Friday 10 June 2011

Friday Talisman: The Fourth Horseman (Tribute)

It's taken a while, since my painting schedule was buggered by my relocation, but I've finally put the finishing touches on my Dread Knight.  I'm particularly proud of the marble base.


(If he looks slightly different to the other models I've shown here, it's because I haven't yet varnished him.  Dude's naked!).  I deliberately used some of the techniques I employed when painting the Grim Reaper, since it seemed reasonable to assume that they shared certain similarities. Death is a bit paler, and his eyes a little more aflame (as is only fitting), but I do think they go well together.


Anyway, that's three Talisman figures painted.  Next up, the Rogue...

Talisman odd-one-out competitions lack
our 21st century sophistication.

No comments: