Friday 14 September 2012

Radio Munich 2012

Huzzah! One more Munich maths workshop done and dusted. This one was a real killer; got an awful lot done, planned some exciting new collaborations, and drank my own weight in German beer (and then measured the resulting increase in my weight and drank that too). I only just have enough energy left to type, (which in truth may be at least tangentially connected to being challenged to a drinking competition last night by some poor sod who'd never heard of Teesside - it's a shame BigHead wasn't there to warn him, though this way I at least got the other half of his 12% beer when he suddenly felt compelled to leave the bar), so I'm pretty glad it's quitting time. As is Mark Erelli:



That's from his 2008 album Delivered, by the way, which has more than a couple of really strong tracks on it.

No comments: