Friday 22 March 2013

Friday Paintbench

Nothing finished again this week, but it's been a little while since I had any pictures up, so here's a rundown of what's currently being worked on.  First up, a quartet of 40K models.  We've got the two warlords from Dark Vengeance:

Red Corsair, rather than Crimson Slaughter

as well as the equivalent miniature from Battle for Macragge:

A Kringrimmi Space Squid

and, just for the sake of variety, the beginnings of a Blood Angel Sanguinary Guard:


Also on display are two genestealers for Space Hulk:


the long-in-progress Bloody Reaver:


the Dark Cultist from Talisman:


a House Piper knight for my Riverlands army:


and the yet-to-be undercoated third Strike Cruiser for my Blood Angel fleet:


I hear what you're saying, internet.  Not very much, is it?  Fine.  Just to please you, I'll go out and by a Tervigon tomorrow.  Everyone happy now?

No comments: